Mon Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
This two-day course is designed to allow instructors/trainers to gain the necessary subject knowledge and to put their skill into practice.
For those who wish to teach manual handling courses.
* Unit 1 - Ergonomics.
* Unit 2 - The law relating to moving & handling.
* Unit 3 - Risk assessment in relation to moving & handling.
* Unit 4 - The duty of care.
* Unit 5 - Anatomy & physiology of the back.
* Unit 6 - Essential considerations relating to manual handling.
* Unit 7 - Practical skills
Total Learning Duration: Two-days of practical manual handling training.
Course starting at 9.00am with a finish time for 5.00pm.
During the course learners will be assessed by means of a practical assignment with a micro-teach and a 50 multiple choice question paper.
On course completion delegates will receive the Safe Manual Handling Techniques Instructor Course certificate.
The complete price of this group course is £1,750.00 when conducted at your venue.
Additional delegates are charged at £250.00 each .
Course attendance is for a group of up to 6 delegates and includes certification and a course manual.
There are no additional costs.