Mon Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
This three-day course is designed to allow instructors and trainers to gain the necessary subject knowledge and to put their skill into practice.
Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
For delegates who wish to teach manual handling courses.
The understanding and aspects of the following;
* The terms manual handling, risk and hazard
* Manual Handling Regulations and their application in a workplace
* Principles of moving and handling
* The spine and muscles can be damaged by poor moving and handling techniques
* The effects of perception on moving and handling
* Why the risk assessment is used to reduce injuries
* Management design and delivery of training sessions/micro teaches (how to deliver a micro-teach)
* Create a range learning resources
* How to reflect on own practice and skills
Total Learning Duration: Three-days of practical manual handling training.
Course starting at 9.00am with a finish time for 5.00pm.
Assessment by practical observation of moving and handling techniques.
A 20 minute micro-teach will be observed.
It is recommended that annual refresher training is taken as part of a trainer’s commitment to professionally develop.
On course completion delegates will receive the Moving & Handling of People Instructor certificate.
The complete price of this group course is £2,500.00 when conducted at your venue.
Additional students are charged at £260.00 each.
Course attendance is for a group of up to 6 delegates and includes certification and a course manual.
There are no additional costs.