Mon Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
This one-day course provides delegates with an essential range of fire safety skills and knowledge.
In accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety 2005).
Delegates who require an advanced understanding of fire safety principles.
* Fire law
* Causes of workplace fires
* Fire safety precautions
* Emergency plan requirements
* Assembly point control
* Reducing the risks
* Carrying out and monitoring a fire drill
* Fire fighting procedures
* Fire extinguisher recognition and use theory
* Practical use of fire extinguishers – dependant on a suitable area
* Fire action planning
* The basics of fire risk assessment
Total Learning Duration: One-day training of the principles of fire safety.
Each delegate on successful completion of a multi-choice examination paper will receive the Level 2 Fire Safety Principles training certificate.
The complete price of this group course is £450.00 when conducted at your venue.
Course attendance is for a group of up to 14 delegates and includes certification and a course manual.
There are no additional costs.