Mon Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
This half-day course provides delegates with an essential range of fire safety skills and knowledge.
In accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety 2005).
Delegates who require skills and knowlegde of the duties of a Fire Marshal.
* Fire legislation
* The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
* Fire fighting procedures
* Causes of fires and their prevention
* Emergency lighting
* Fixed fire fighting installations
* Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
* Fire alarms
* Fire hazards
* Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
* Risk assessment awareness
* Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
This course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Total Learning Duration: Half-day of practical fire marshal safety training.
This will be assessed and feedback given to the potential instructor by the senior training instructor of 1st Choice Fleet.
Delegates who complete the course are awarded the Fire Marshal Safety Training certificate.
The cost of this group course is £450.00 when conducted at your venue.
This is for a maximum number of 14 delegates per course and includes a comprehensive manual for each student.
No other fees apply.